Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Interactive Probability Game

My name is Will and I am teaching how to figure out the probability of you picking different cards out of a bag. I am teaching this with a PowerPoint (which my teacher turned into an easily downloadable PDF file). I chose to teach it this way because it's interactive and a teacher could go as fast or as slow as she/he could manage with his/her class. I liked making this PowerPoint because I wasn't working on math worksheets (haha).





*Beating Stick Math Team Note: This game could be used whole class to reinforce basic probability concepts. It could also be used in small group centers. Another option would be to print the slides. Please feel free to use this game anyway you see fit. If you find a new and creative way to use it, please leave us a comment telling us how you used it.

No comments:

Post a Comment